Student Email Accounts
All Connecticut Community College students will receive an official email address () to which all college-based communications will be sent. Students are provided with a Microsoft Office 365 account that includes:
- 25GB message storage capacity for each user
- Access to calendar entries and contacts, as well as e-mail from mobile devices
- Full-service web interface for accessing e-mail as well as compatibility with the industry-standard desktop e-mail program Microsoft Outlook
- The ability to search e-mail for details and save favorite searches for reuse. Share calendars with other Office 365 users and view multiple calendars side by side.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering
Information and instructions for accessing these accounts can be found on the HCC website.