Welcome to the Financial Aid Office at Housatonic Community College. We are here to assist students with the financial aid process, and to help provide aid to students who might otherwise be unable to attend college due to economic limitations.
Students needing information about their Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) can call 203-332-5047.
The Financial Aid Office is located in Lafayette Hall, room L-111-A, on the first floor just to the right as you enter the main doorway on State Street.Our Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Our phone number is 203-332-5047.
- Our fax number is 203-332-5253.
Housatonic Community College
Financial Aid Office
900 Lafayette Boulevard
Bridgeport, CT 06604-4704
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- IRS FORM 4506-T, which allows you to obtain a copy of your federal tax transcript
- Financial Aid Award Information Packet
- HCC Foundation scholarships
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Student Financial Aid Recipients
- The Connecticut Community College System’s Code of Conduct when working with providers of education loans