Who We Are
Seasoned Training Professionals, with years of practical organizational experience.
HCC’s Strategic Solutions Group (SSG) is a management training organization providing organizational assessment, instructional development, program coordination, content experts, and training delivery to meet workforce development needs.
We serve organizations throughout the 11 communities served by Housatonic Community College.
Our team provides seasoned professionals who have worked and trained extensively in business and industry with:
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Governmental Agencies
- Service Companies
- Small Businesses
- Business & Professional Associations
- Cultural Organizations
This is the experience we bring to bear.
We understand the challenges caused by budgetary constraints and tight delivery schedules. We are committed to providing services of exceptional quality to you and your staff, fulfilling training expectations that demand uncompromising quality and effectiveness, That’s the mission of HCC’s Strategic Solutions Group.
What We Do
Deliver optimum training to meet your needs.
We diagnose organizational challenges, prescribe solutions, develop programs, and launch initiatives to strengthen and improve organizational effectiveness. We do this as turnkey delivery, all within your established budget and resources to get the job done.
For every assignment, we:
- Conduct a Needs Assessment, understanding the underlying issues that call for workforce development in your organization and unique context
- Formulate an Optimum Solution, offering the best approach our experience shows is needed
- Submit a Comprehensive Proposal, outlining the turnkey services we provide and manage, followed by a contract of services
- Assemble the Program, complete with program structure, materials, resources, facilities, and content expert
- Deliver the Training, after carefully aligning the best suited seasoned content expert with your unique needs
- Manage the Process, assuring that expectations are being met throughout the program
- Evaluate the Experience, conducting a comprehensive assessment of the content experience, course, and venue with a feedback meeting with the client, and to ensure continuous improvement
We collaborate with you to formulate, then provide effective business solutions strictly designed to meet your specific organizational needs.
Whom We Serve
All organizations — large, small, or mid-sized — can be accommodated by our flexible training approach.
Our project management and content expert team has extensive experience with organizations in many industries and in all sizes.
We are ready to serve organizations and industry sectors in areas such as: Chambers of Commerce, Clubs, Societies & Associations, Corporate Headquarters, Cultural Institutions, Fortune 500 Corporations, Multi-National Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Professional Associations, Services & Service Organizations, Small and Mid-Size Business, State & Federal Agencies, Unions and Workforce Development Agencies
Industry Sectors such as: Aerospace, Banking & Finance, Colleges & Universities, Consumer Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, Electronics, Food & Beverage Companies, Government, Healthcare Organizations, Hospitality, Industrial Goods, Manufacturing, Municipalities, Technology and Utilities
Our team can scale the business solution to meet your specific organizational setting, whether your workforce is 10 employees to organizations with a labor force in the thousands.
Groups We Serve
Entry-level employees to managers and top leadership.
Whether your current training challenges are directed to:
- Entry-level Employees, preparing new hires for workforce readiness;
- Incumbent Workers, extending skill-sets for competitive advantage;
- Production Staff, implementing best practices for shop methods, lean manufacturing, or SPC;
- Operations & Administrative Staff, expanding expertise in office systems, team building, or all forms of communications;
- Supervisors, implementing leadership skills for continuous improvement with a diversified workforce;
- Managers and Top Leadership, advancing leading edge management practices for optimum enterprise performance, OR
- Organizational Development, employing assessment services of skill audits to benchmark or transform the business model;
HCC’s Strategic Solutions Group can work with you to design, develop and deliver an optimum solution to meet your requirements within your timing and budget.
Where We Serve
Organizations in the 11-city Housatonic Community College area ...
on their schedule and at their choice of location.
Whether at your facility or at our Bridgeport campus, we supply all the logistical support to assure your training experience is a complete turn-key operation.
We stand ready to serve organizations in the following communities:
Ansonia, Bridgeport, Derby, Easton, Fairfield, Milford, Monroe, Seymour, Shelton, Stratford and Trumbull.
You name the time of day and location; we provide the content expert and all the training support required.