College IDs for New Students, Continuing Students, Faculty and Staff
Beginning this semester, Student ID’s will now be issued at the Welcome Desk in the new Student Services Center. We will begin issuing Student ID’s tomorrow, Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at the Welcome Desk ( Room L111-K) at 9:30 am. Hours for this week are posted below and on the attached flyer.
Student IDs and semester stickers are available in the new Student Services Center at the Welcome Desk, Room L-111K
- To obtain your HCC Student/Faculty/Staff ID
- Never had a HCC ID
- Bring a copy of your class schedule and a photo ID (high school ID, state issue ID, passport, Green Card)
- Had a HCC ID but lost it
- must pay a $10 replacement fee at the Business Office
- Bring your receipt to Welcome Desk and obtain a new ID
- Have a HCC ID and need a new sticker
- Bring your old HCC ID, a copy of your current class schedule and obtain a new sticker
Photo IDs and semester stickers are available during the above stated hours at the Welcome Desk (Room L-111K) in the New Student Services Center.
HCC Photo ID’s are required for all who plan to use UPASS, the Wellness Center, TV room and game room. They are also needed to receive the student discount pricing for activities and events where fees are charged and also for entry to many student activities and events when posted. Please note student ID hours are subject to change based on staffing availability.