Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center
Are you ready to make it in Connecticut? Here's How.
Advanced Manufacturing is the opportunity for an innovative and creative career that is computerized, hands-on and high-tech.
In less than 10 months Housatonic Community College's Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center can help you
make what you want .... a great career, in:
- biomedical technology
- power systems
- and other advanced manufacturing sectors!
Thousands of jobs are waiting for you now. HCC's Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center is training future leaders of CT's manufacturing workforce and placing students into jobs after graduation.
If the answer to these questions is yes, the Advanced Manufacturing Program may be for you.
- Connecticut’s 4,755 manufacturers employ more than 162,000 people
- Students can expect to earn $35,000-$40,000 per year to start, including overtime.
- There are a significant number of manufacturing jobs in the southwestern quarter of the state.
- Financial support eligible
- Earn 34 college credits
- One-on-one support
- Possible internships
Advanced Manufacturing Center
Lafayette Hall, Room LH-C107
Housatonic Community College
900 Lafayette Boulevard
Bridgeport, CT 06604