Follow the steps below to enroll at HCC!
(Never Applied, or *Applied but Never Attended)
- Submit an Admission’s (blue) Application & Request SAT Waiver If eligible at the Admissions Office (L-111), (203) 332-5100. (You can APPLY ONLINE when available or download the application here.) (* If you have applied but never attended see below.)
- Prepare for Placement Test at Center for Academic Progress (CAP) (LH-A227), (203) 332-8585.
Schedule Placement Test online.
- Contact Health Services for MMRV (Measles/ Mumps/ Rubella/ Varicella) immunization requirement (L-111).
- Meet with an Advisor in Room L-112.
- Check Status of Financial Aid (L-111-A), (203) 332-5047.
- Register at the Registrar’s Office (L-113) and proceed to Bursar’s Office (L-123) if no Financial Aid.
- * Students who have applied to HCC in the past but have never attended should use the Reactivation Application, download here.