myCommNet is a source of information for students, faculty and staff of the Connecticut Community Colleges, and provides access to a broad array of personal, academic, and work-related services.
What can I access through the portal?
Users of myCommNet will be granted access to the following as is appropriate and required for their function:
- Banner Self Service products; a place where students can access their academic data and also...
- register for courses
- pay tuition, fees and check account balances
- view grades
- check financial aid
- Blackboard Learn; a learning management system used by students for web-enhanced, hybrid and online courses.
- library databases; online resources available through your library.
- links to other websites of interest .
How to Login using Net ID? (in html)
How to Login into myCommNet (quick reference) in (Flash Player)
Complete video introduction about myCommNet: (Windows Media Player)
Complete video introduction about myCommNet: (Quicktime Player)