Online @ HCC Student Workshops
HCC’s Educational Technology Department will be running “Online@HCC” workshops. These are 1-hour workshops designed to introduce you to myCommNet (Banner, Blackboard, student email, and more). You will find out how to access a syllabus, post to a discussion board, access your grades and take an exam in Blackboard. You will also have an opportunity to learn about student email and learn how to access Office 365 and to install Microsoft Office on your device.
- January 26, Tuesday, 2- 3:30pm
- February 2, Tuesday, 10-11:30a
- February 9, Tuesday, 2-3:30pm
- February 16, Tuesday, 10-11:30a
Ask Ed Tech (Open Hours)
Ask Ed-Tech is an opportunity for students to meet with someone to answer their questions about Blackboard. Wednesdays sessions are in A 238 and Fridays are available by clicking on the link below.
- Wednesday, January 27, LH A238
- Friday, January 29, WebEx
- Wednesday, February 3, LH A238
- Friday, February 5, WebEx
- Wednesday, February 10, LH A238
- Friday, February 12, WebEx
- Wednesday, February 17, LH A238
- Friday, February 19, WebEx