HCC COUNSELING AND WELLNESS CENTER PRESENTS:
THE CCAR RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
In Partnership with:
- Connecticut Healthy Campus Initiative (CHCI)
- Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) and the Opioid Prevention Education Grant
- Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR)
What is a Recovery Coach?
- A Recovery Coach promotes recovery from addiction by serving as a coach, personal guide and mentor for those seeking or already in recovery from addiction to alcohol and or other drugs.
What is Recovery Coach Training?
- Recognized nationally as the original and leading recovery offering of its kind, CCAR’s Recovery Coach Academy© is an innovative new approach to healing people's lives that is unlike any other training.
- It offers participants the once-in-a-lifetime experience to gain new knowledge, develop coaching skills, as well as the resources needed to become an eective recovery coach.
The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy Training Scholarship
- 10 Housatonic Community College students will earn an opportunity to build their resume and jumpstart their careers in the field of recovery and addictions services by participating in CCAR’s Recovery Coach
- The Center for Addiction Recovery Training Academy is a global leader in quality Recovery Coach Training and coaching excellence.
About the Scholarship
- Virtual 5-day Intensive Training Online - May 23, 2022, through May 27, 2022, from 2pm-6pm.
- Scholarship covers $850 registration fee.
- Must be currently enrolled at Housatonic Community College. Interested in pursuing a career in the field of addiction and substance abuse. No GPA requirement.
- Must have reliable access to Wi-Fi, laptop or desktop (pc or mac), webcam, with mic and audio capability to attend. (No tablets, iPads or smartphones can be used to participate in training as they have limited capabilities to use the platform for our intended training purposes.)
Application ProcessClick Here To Fill Out Form Online
Application Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2022.