Personal Support Resources
Walk-in Services for Mental Health
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday ... 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday ... 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday ... 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday ... 8:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Welcomes walk-in visits for patients who are sick and need to be seen immediately. Hours vary by location. To reduce wait time, click on the link to schedule an appointment.
Online Mental Health Resources
Students seeking information and/or resources in the areas of health, mental health, and wellness will find these listed websites helpful. Be sure to check out their free online depression and anxiety screenings.
- Crisis Support
HCC has a list of resources that you might find useful. If you need assistance with food or shelter, the following items might be helpful to you.
If you or someone you know might be at risk of substance abuse or suicide, please check out our resource page.