Office of the Registrar / Records Office
Note: Student ID numbers and PIN resets WILL NOT be given out over the phone. A photo ID is required, therefore you MUST go to the Registrar's office in person.
You will not be registered for your courses unless you have made payment. If you receive financial aid, please be sure the Financial Aid Office has all of your paperwork on file.
Located in Room B109, the Records Office is the central repository and custodian for all Student Records. The Records Office has many responsibilities that include:
- The maintenance of all transcripts
- Serves students requesting official transcripts
- Administers the registration process
- Certifies that students have met all course and degree requirements prior to graduation
- Oversees Veterans Affairs