Important Deadlines for Spring 2018
- Tuition and fees must be paid by 4:45PM on Tuesday, December 26, 2017. If you register for a class that you do not plan to attend, you are responsible for dropping the class before the start of the semester. Failure to do so will result in tuition charges on your account. Fees are not refundable.
- Payments and/or financial aid assistance must be in place by Tuesday, December 26, 2017 to hold your registration for Spring 2018
- Any student registering for Spring 2018 on or after Tuesday, December 26, 2017 must, on the day of registration, either pay the full amount of their tuition and fees, complete the first payment of the IPPO (Installment Payment Plan Option) in the Student Accounts Office, or have an approved third party payer on file in the Student Accounts Office by 4:45 pm on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 The college reserves the right to cancel your registration due to non-payment.
- The final day to enroll in payment plan is by 4:45 pm Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
- Refund Policy Spring 2018
- On or before 4:45 pm on Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 100% tuition, lab, and studio fees.
- After 4:45 pm on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and before 4:45PM Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 50% tuition and lab/studio fees.
- CSF and SAF are non-refundable.
Spring 2018 Tuition and Refund Dates, Add/Drop Dates
Please Note: No telephone withdrawals will be accepted!
Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 On or before 4:45 pm, 100% refund of tuition and lab/studio fees... Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College and receive a 100% tuition and lab/studio fees refund. Please see refund policy for exceptions.
Tuesday, January 23, 2018... On or before 4:45 pm deadline to enroll in Payment Plan.
Tuesday, January 23, 2018... Last day to add an open class without the signature of the instructor.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018... On or before 4:45 p.m. Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College, receive a 50% refund of tuition and lab/studio fees and be removed from the class roster.
After 4:45 pm Tuesday, January 30, 2018... No refunds are given after this date. Students dropping and adding courses after 4:45 p.m. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 will be charged full rate for the additional courses and will not be eligible for a refund/credit for the dropped courses.
Friday, February 23, 2018 by 4:45 PM...2nd installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm
Friday, March 23, 2018 …3rd and final installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm. At this time student should be Paid-in-Full
Tuesday, February 13, 2018... Last day to submit an audit form
Friday, April 13, 2018 Last day to formally drop/withdraw a class from the College.