Self-Reported GPA from a high school within the US may be used for placement, regardless of graduation date. To report your GPA, we ask that you complete and submit the SUPPLEMENTAL PLACEMENT FORM by clicking on the link below.
- Please click below to schedule your Placement Test
- If you cannot self-report your GPA (from a high school within the US)
- If English is your Second Language
- If you cannot be waived with qualifying SAT, ACT, or GED scores (see below)
- If you do not have previous placement test scores within 5 years
- If you have completed a CAP refresher (you will need your certificate of completion)
- If you want an additional option for placement
* Please note that children are not permitted in the Testing Center and may not be left unattended in the lobby.
Updated June 7, 2022